QurEcology Biochemical Wellness Analysis Functional medicine has tighter ranges, because it’s for healthy people1.Left=low functioning, right=high functioning2.pH level: can change within the hour per eating. 3.Oxidative stress: capacity to crunch free radicals4.Electrolyte Balance5.Carb Metabolism6.Protein Metabolism7.Inflammation: temporary stressors8.Alkaline Ions: Calcium molecule and what your body is doing with it. May not get enough calcium. Broccoli/spinach and dairy. Dairy is suboptimal it doesn’t have the requisite K2, Vitamin D, etc. 9.Digestion: VERY important, protects against multitude of diseases. 10.Hydration 11.Toxicity: usually paired with liver. 12.Liver Analysis: usually worth giving support in Spring and Fall, twice a year. People will wake up in morning is a sign you need liver support. 13.Kidney Analysis14.Adrenal Analysis: may inhibit testosterone production. Testosterone is by blood sugar (carbs) and cortisol. Most people can handle 70g a day.
Blood Type relates to which carb you digest the best. Also affects how you digest dairy. Get blood type.
Inflammation reduction: wheat, dairy, and sugar.
Adrenals respond to the supplementation.
Skin on wild caught salmon helps with EFA.
Breath test for candida bacteria overgrowth (CBO)
Quest or labcorp can do stool/parasite test but need good doc to ask for right test specifically
Fat efficiency test
Ketones (breath best easiest)
Sex hormone test
Human Nucleous in La Jolla: Peter Diamandis’ complete human sequencing to learn everything about yourself.
Do a stool test once a year.
Hair analysis: Trace Elements (TEI) and Analytical Research Labs (ARL), who I think are the best hair mineral testing companies in the US and do not wash the hair samples.
Get a SPECT scan to determine the health of your brain, and to ultimately either optimize a high performing Brain, or to fix the brain that is damaged due to mold or toxins or drugs.
Ph360 is a good app to give you ways to tailor your health related activities per your phenotypes.
Wellness FX Longevity panel (ultimate comprehensive test)
23 and me and export results to DNA fit.
Systemic formulas for methylation urine test
Good Anti-Aging Doctors
1. Dr. Phillip Miller @ Los Gatos Longevity Institute
Nature Best app for HRV
Body Fat %
1. DEXA Dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), which costs $50–100 per session, ended up my favorite, as it is repeatable and offers valuable information besides bodyfat percentage. In five to ten minutes, DEXA gives a crystal-clear picture of mass imbalances that even outstanding physical therapists can miss after hours of observation.
2. Comprehensive Stool Analysis and Parasitology: $245 This test, offered by Doctor’s Data, Genova, MetaMetrix, and others, looks at the health of your largest interface with the enviroment: your gut. This will help identify digestive issues or parasite-induced problems. If you can’t gain weight, this test should be a high priority.
1. There is ample evidence that iron reduction through phlebotomy (bloodletting) can not only improve insulin sensitivity, but also reduce cancer-specific and all-cause deaths. High iron stores have been correlated to an increased number of heart attacks in otherwise symptom-free males, and blood donation has conversely been correlated to a decrease in “cardiovascular incidents.”
2. Aiming for blood ferritin levels of 50 mg/dl, which, if your levels aren’t over 400, can usually be achieved with 1–4 whole blood donations spread two months apart.6 No leeches required. If you’d like to increase the removal of pesticides and other environmental toxins normally stored in fat, you can do two things: schedule to donate a double portion of plasma, and drink a cup of caffeinated coffee about 60 minutes before going to the center. Donated blood will always contain such toxins, so you are not being a bad citizen by temporarily increasing their excretion.
Get a Iron panel/blood test to make sure you are on the lower end of the conventional range for optimal health. Iron in your body causes oxidative stress so you want just enough and no more than that (better to err on the lower side than the upper side of the ‘healthy’ range. Check what your range is based on your height and weight. Most people are between 12-19 g/dl.
Most men are too high.
Ways to naturally lower iron levels:
Getting your blood drawn will lower Iron level
Tannins (which are found in green tea and many herbs)